- 16 3-inch frozen tart shells (sweet)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (60-70%), chopped
- 3 eggs, room temperature (or 9 tbsp of Aquafaba for vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 5 oz VERY HOT COFFEE
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Berries or Sprinkles (optional)
- Bake the tart shells as per the package directions, set aside to cool completely.
- Put the chocolate, eggs, vanilla and salt in your blender and mix on medium-high until smooth.
- Keep running the blender while you remove the center of the lid and slowly pour in the very hot coffee. Mix for about 1 minute until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tart shells.
- Cool the tarts in the fridge for 2-4 hours, they should be firm to the touch.
- Serve with whipped cream and the decorative toppings of your choice.