Some days, I’m content to cut up a bunch of fruit and make a fruit salad. That is the easy and sensible thing to do. Then, there are days when a regular old fruit salad won’t do. On those days, I make breakfast parfait!
This parfait may look complicated, but it is very easy. All you have to do is layer some simple ingredients. You can use pre-made granola or try my homemade granola recipe.
I made a simple banana-mango sorbet in the Vitamix, but you could use yogurt instead. Either way, it’s a perfect Breakfast Dessert™. I love Breakfast Dessert™.Print
Fruit and Granola Parfait
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 servings
- Mix the frozen bananas and frozen mango in a blender at high speed until it is the texture of soft-serve ice cream.
- Layer granola at the bottom of a large glass.
- Layer kiwi slices along the sides of the glass.
- Add a scoop of sorbet and spread in an even layer.
- Add another layer of granola followed by another scoop of sorbet.
- Top with remaining fruit and any additional toppings you chose.