A hands-on, focused, blog training experience for members of the Black Food Bloggers Club
I started the Black Food Bloggers Club #fortheculture and we’ve grown to an amazing force of over 500 people. The group is a really cool place to connect with our peers, ask questions about the industry and share our successes (and failures).
It has been an incredibly rewarding experience getting to know you all.
Over the past few months, I’ve been working behind the scenes trying to decide the best way to have real impact and help the motivated bloggers of this community.
I’m pleased to announce that I am launching LEVEL UP!, my first 6 Month Mentorship group this April 1st.
Let’s be real. There is a ton of great information online about how to build and grow your blog.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed and get stuck.
My mentorship group will help you cut through the noise and focus on what is important. It will help you develop solid goals and the skills you need to achieve them.
This is not an online course where you are left to fend for yourself. This is a guided experience with lots of hands on training, advice and even homework.
You will get…
- Weekly Training Videos to get you up to speed on technical and creative skills.
- Monthly Q&A sessions to discuss your progress and learn from special guests.
- Individual coaching and support via direct message to help you reach your goals.
- Blog critique and review to make sure you have a solid foundation to build on.
- Peer accountability, because we all know it helps to have a squad.
- Membership in the Private Slack Group where I’ll be sharing all my insider tips and tricks.
Here is How You’ll Level Up!
Biz Skill Development
6 Payments of $75
1 Payment of $375*
Meet Your Host.
Hello! My name is Jasmine and I’m the host of Black Food Bloggers Club. I’m a professional food blogger and branding consultant on a mission to support and empower black bloggers. I look forward to learning more about you!
READY TO LEVEL UP?
Application is easy. You will just have to answer a few simple questions about your blog and your goals. (Don’t be scared!)