- 2 cups cookie crumbs*
- 3-6 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut dulce de leche
- 2 cans coconut milk (chilled in fridge overnight)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Oil a 9-inch pie pan with coconut oil and line with a circle of parchment
- Add the coconut oil to the cookie crumbs, one tablespoon at a time until it forms large crumbs.
- Use more or less coconut oil depending on the moisture of the cookie.
- Press the mixture in to a pie pan in an even layer.
- Layer banana slices in the pressed crust.
- Top with the coconut dulce de leche and set aside.
- Open the cans of coconut milk and scoop out the solid parts, leaving the coconut water behind.
- Mix the coconut milk solids with 1 tsp of coconut sugar in a stand mixer until they are the texture of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa or chocolate curls.
- Chill for 1 hour minimum and slice while cold.