- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve erythritol
- 10 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Nuts or dried fruit are optional for topping.
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender and mix until well incorporated. Give it a taste and adjust for sweetness if needed. Pour in to 12 muffin liners, filling them about half way. Top with your choice of nuts or dried fruit. Put them in the freezer. They should harden up in approximately 10 minutes. Store them in the freezer. Take them out to soften for a few minutes before eating.
*The spices are optional in this recipe. You can make them plain if you prefer.
*If you decide to use a different sweetener, start with the equivalent of 1/4 cup of sugar. Taste the mixture and then add more if you need it.
- Serving Size: 1