- 8 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped or chips
- 3 room temperature eggs* (or 9 tbsp of aquafaba if vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Pinch of salt
- 5 oz HOT coffee or espresso
- Combine the chocolate chips, eggs (or aquafaba), vanilla and ground cardamom in the blender on medium-high speed until fully combined.
- While the blender is still running, remove the funnel cap from the top and pour the hot coffee in to the mixture slowly. The coffee must be very hot for the mixture to set.
- Mix for approximately 1 minute until smooth.
- Divide the mixture in to 4 small cups or ramekins.
- Cool in the fridge until set, approximately 4 hours.
*This recipe calls for uncooked eggs. If safety is a concern, please use pasteurized eggs or aquafaba.