Have you every tried putting coconut oil in your coffee? If you didn’t use a blender, you probably experienced an unpleasant oil-slick. Not good. Something magic happens when you put the coconut oil and coffee in the blender together. It turns in to a creamy, delicious beverage that could rival any $6 coffee house concoction. Give it a try.
Coconut Oil Mocha
- 1 large mug of brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk or half and half
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or other extract
- Sweeten to taste with preferred sweetener
- Put all ingredients in the blender.
- Mix for 15 seconds on high speed.
- Enjoy your frothy breakfast treat!
- Serving Size: 1
Pingback: Crockpot Tips - Civilized Caveman Cooking