- DRAGON BOWLS
- 4-6 cups mixed vegetables (cauliflower, sweet potato, broccoli, turnips)
- 1.5- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 5 cups raw spinach
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp of sesame oil
- 1..5 tsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1.5 tsp sriracha or sambal
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Chop up your vegetables for roasting. Toss them in the olive oil and salt and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes in total, but make sure to toss them over with a spatula around the 20 minute mark.
- While they are baking, make the sauce. Put all the sauce ingredients in to a blender and mix on high until smooth.
- Boil 2 cups of water and toss the spinach in until it wilts. Drain it and run it under cool water. Squeeze out the moisture and set aside.
- Portion out 3/4 to 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of roast vegetables and a 1/4 of the spinach in to a bowl. Top with carrots, cucumber and red peppers.
- Drizzle with a liberal amount of sauce.