- Banana-Mango Sorbet
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup granola
- 1 kiwi, sliced thin
- 1/2 a mango, sliced thin
- Vegan Marshmallows (optional)
- Cookies (optional)
- Whipped coconut cream
- Mix the frozen bananas and frozen mango in a blender at high speed until it is the texture of soft-serve ice cream.
- Layer granola at the bottom of a large glass.
- Layer kiwi slices along the sides of the glass.
- Add a scoop of sorbet and spread in an even layer.
- Add another layer of granola followed by another scoop of sorbet.
- Top with remaining fruit and any additional toppings you chose.