- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp of granular sweetener if making dessert crepes
- Put the eggs, cream and milk in your blender and mix on low speed or whisk them together in a bowl.
- Add the almond flour and coconut flour and mix on low speed or whisk until incorporated.
- Add the melted butter, salt and sweetener (optional) and mix on low or whisk together.
- Heat a lightly buttered,non-stick pan or griddle to medium.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter to the centre of the pan or griddle and swirl around until the crepe is about 4 inches across.
- Cook until the crepe is brown on the bottom.
- Flip it over and let it cook briefly on the other side (30 seconds – 1 minute)
- Serve with the sweet or savoury toppings of your choice.