- Preheat your oven to 220F
- Remove the top, bottom and outside peel of the pineapple with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the “eyes” of the pineapple with a small measuring spoon.
- Slice the pineapple into very thin rounds.
- Place the rounds on a lined cookie sheet and bake them for 30 minutes, flip them and then bake them for another 30 minutes.
- Move the rounds to a muffin tin to give them shape during the final bake.
- Return them to the oven and bake them until they start to brown slightly in the middle and they no longer feel wet. This is approximately 45 minutes to an hour, but keep an eye on them.
- Remove them from the oven and let them dry on the counter overnight.