- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts or other seed (sunflower or sesame would work)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Optional Savoury Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tsp dried Italian spices
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Optional Sweet Ingredients:
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- Preheat overn to 325F
- Mix all your ingredients together in a blender, mixer, food processor or bowl.
- The dough should come together in a firm ball.
- Roll the dough out on a silpat or piece of parchment.
- Cut the dough out with a cookie cutter or use a knife/pizza cutter to score out the shapes you want.
- Bake the crackers at 325F for approximately 20 minutes, rotating the tray every 4 minutes to make sure they cook evenly.
- When you rotate the tray, check to see if any crackers are done. They will have brown edges when they are cooked.
- Remove the cooked crackers and return the tray to the oven.
- Repeat until all crackers are brown.
The optional ingredients are just suggestions. Feel free to play around with them. I didn’t add salt to either batch. I wanted them to be unsalted so that I could use salty toppings. If you prefer a salty snack, you could sprinkle salt on top or add salt to the mixture.
- Serving Size: 10 crackers