- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut (shredded or flaked)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 bananas mixed in the blender)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Combine the oats and coconut together and spread evenly on two cookie sheets.
- Toast the oat and coconut mixture in the oven until lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes. Be sure to watch the mixture closely and stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Remove the trays from the oven and allow the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooling, line two 8×8 cake pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat/coconut mixture with the sunflower seeds, chia seeds, craisins and oat flour.
- In a separate bowl, mix the banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir until the oats and coconut are completely coated.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until evenly combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.