- 4 cups roasted veggies*
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 5 leaves of Kale or Chard (or equivalent leafy green)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients in your Vitamix or other high powered blender.
- Blend it for approximately 6 minutes or use the soup setting if your blender has one.
- It should be warm enough to serve at the end of the blending time.
- If you do not have a high powered blender, just blend it until it’s smooth and then warm it on the stove.
*I recommend sweet potato, broccoli. cauliflower, carrots and turnips.
**Prep time does not include the time it takes to roast veggies.