- 20 dates (soft or soaked in warm water until soft)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup pecans
- Mix dates, coconut oil and cocoa powder in high-powered blender or food processor on medium speed until it forms a paste.
- Add pecans and mix on low to medium speed just enough to break up the pecans, don’t overblend.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture in to the loaf pan and spread it evenly.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until firm.
- Carefully remove from the pan and cut in to 1″ squares.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve because the coconut oil melts at room temperature.