- 1.5 cup cashew milk*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 shots brewed espresso
- 3 tbsp cooked pumpkin (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Coconut sugar or maple syrup to taste
- Put all the ingredients in high-powered blender and mix until warm, approximately 5 minutes.
- If you don’t have a high-powered blender, you can heat the mixture on the stove until warm.
- Be careful not to scorch it!
*If you choose to use almond milk or coconut milk from the box, use 2 cups and omit the water from the recipe. Cashew milk is creamier and needs to be diluted.