- 1 lb tofu (226 grams)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, tamari or braggs
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- Cut the tofu in to 2 inch strips that are about 1/2 inch wide.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients together in a blender on high speed for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over the tofu making sure it’s all covered.
- Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silpat
- Drain the tofu, setting the used marinade aside for the peanut sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes
This recipe will make more than you need for the salad rolls, but you can eat it on rice or on a salad. It’s a good snack!